Category Mushroom cultivation
|Recipe for growth|
Milk mushroom size 2 teaspoons pour 1 liter of milk at room temperature and left for 24 hours. Milk me 1 time a day at the same time, it's better in the evening, and keep yogurt at room temperature. Bathed in milk completely skvashivaetsya through 20-24 hours. Fermentation of milk should only occur at room temperature for at least 20 degrees. |
A sign of complete ripening is the appearance of a thick top layer, which is a fungus, Department of fermented milk on the bottom of cans. Fermented milk strained through a sieve into a glass jar. After straining milk mushroom thoroughly washed from the remnants of fermented milk under clean room temperature water, then milk mushroom is placed back into the jar and pour a new portion of milk.
Milk mushroom obladaetsleduyuschimi properties:
activates the immune system
normalizes metabolism (including carbohydrate)
cure gastrointestinal diseases (including ulcer), as normalizes the composition of intestinal microflora, has wound-healing effect
has antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory action
has choleretic, spasmolytic properties
increases sexual activity
improves memory and attention
|Some important rules for the care of kefir mushroom!|
Here are a few of my simple tips on kefir mushroom: |
It is very important to remember that Kefir Mushroom - being alive, and requires appropriate treatment: a cautious, careful and very carefully! But if you got the idea to close the vessel with a lid, not worth the hassle. Virtually all living beings on this planet needs oxygen to breathe, and Kefir Mushroom - not the exception, not the air, he will not live. Also do not recommend exposing Kefir Mushroom sudden temperature changes: you can not wash it with hot water or put in the fridge, because as a consequence it can not only lose the medicinal properties, but also to die! In this case, Kefir fungus could easily die if it does not wash out in time. If you are unable to care for the fungus of the day 2-3 (for example, went to the cottage)), I suggest to fill in 3-liter jar halfway with milk, and the remaining half with water, then put it in a mushroom, and leave in a warm place and when you arrive, you can use the resulting kefir foot (he has several different medicinal properties: the removal of fatigue in the legs, wound-healing effect, reduces perspiration).
|Care kefir fungus|
I'll tell you about the rules of caring for dairy (Tibetan) by the fungus to remain healthy and produce for you a useful product - yogurt. |
The first, cookware, where you keep it to be clean, in any case not wash its synthetic means, as this can lead to infection of the fungus. The content of the fungus in the frequency of infection is very important because certain types of bacteria is extremely harmful.
Also used dishes should be plastic or glass but not metal, remember that because of contact with metals fungus can become sick or even die.
The optimum temperature for the life of the fungus - about 12 degrees.
Tibetan mushroom should be regularly washed in cold water at least once a day
Tibetan mushroom is necessary to periodically thin out, the relationship between milk and mushrooms should be: one tablespoon of mushroom per liter of milk
Following these simple rules, you will always have on hand sour, this useful and even very healthful product to you quickly lose weight and improve overall health.
|Instructions for mushroom cultivation|
To start you off with a reminder. |
1. The fungus is alive. He needs daily care. If you do not care for him or do it incorrectly, the fungus will die!
2. Before applying the fungus, consult your doctor (especially if you're going to give kids a mushroom). Contraindications to the fungus not, but in the case of health - better to be safe.
3. Carefully read the instructions and follow them. If you're in something not sure, better consult so as not to hurt themselves or fungi.
4. After the litter fungus sent only with instructions for use and care!
For the growth of the fungus you will need:
1. Glass jar 1 liter (or 1.5 liters)
2. Plastic colander
3. Utensils for removal of kefir (a fairly deep and not very wide)
4. Spatula for stirring (any, but not metal!)
5. Gauze (or any other breathing) rag
6. Rezinochka or tape
If you've just got a mushroom, then just wash it and reload in the bank, which now will be his new home. Pour the milk (0,5 l), cover with cheesecloth, secure the gauze on the bank of a rubber band, put in the shade in a dry place at room temperature. After 24 hours, you remove your first piece of "kefir". Next, follow the instructions below.
Instructions for mushroom cultivation
1) Take a jar of mushroom, remove the cheesecloth.
2) Take the bowl to remove the kefir and a colander.
3) Put a colander in the bowl, if the width of the brim allows it. If not, keep the colander in hand over the dishes.
4) Pour the contents of the jars in a colander.
5) To a thick jar quickly leaked through a colander into a bowl and the fungus was isolated from fermented milk, take a spatula and gently stir mixture into a colander, until it will not remain just a mushroom.
6) Thoroughly rinse the jar for the mushroom water to her no more traces of sour moloka.Zatem, gently rinse the mushrooms in a colander. The fungus must be completely clean for the next fermentation (yogurt may be slightly different taste bitter)
7) Put the mushrooms in a clean jar.
8) Pour mushroom milk (0,5 l or more, depending on the amount of the fungus and the desired amount of yogurt).
9) Cover the jar with cheesecloth and secure it with a rubber band or tape, and put a mushroom in not sunny, dry place at room temperature. A new piece of "yogurt" would be ready in 24 chasa.Promoyte colander and bowl for the next use.
10) Pour the yogurt into cups from dish and drink to your health!
|Care for Tibetan kefir mushroom.|
Care for Tibetan kefir fungus is very simple. Pour into a clean glass or plastic jar (just never wash it with synthetic detergents!) Neskisshee conventional milk in the amount of 0,3-0,5 liters of milk and put in a bunch of Tibetan kefir fungus (two tablespoons). All this is per person. |
Next, cover the jar with a piece of gauze (mushrooms need to breathe!) And place it in a dark place (such as kitchen cabinets).
Every second or third day, when you see that milk has turned sour milk (yogurt), you need to using a plastic colander (metal is impossible, since the Tibetan fungus may die!) To separate itself from the sour grapes of the fungus. Using the colander curdled decant into a clean container: you can drink it, it is the very healing kefirchik.
A bunch of Tibetan mushroom themselves must necessarily wash with the same plastic colander and running cold water tap. After washing, the clusters of Tibetan mushroom placed back into their "house" and poured a new portion neskvashennogo milk for the next series of healthful drink for you. And repeated.
But remember always that from contact with metal surfaces Tibetan fungus can become sick and die!
And finally you got it! As for nm care? How to save when it can start to use and when to pour tea? To your attention two options: |
1) A 3-liter of boiled cooled water is needed 1 tablespoon black tea, and 6 teaspoons of sugar (tea is brewed and then cooled). The fungus was washed with cooled boiled water. Already after 2 days of looking forward to the fungus can be used, then each day the fungus becomes more acidic. Divide when visually obvious that he has already divided. Prepare a new drink when the previous ends. At the bank keep the gauze (from flies and other vermin). It is recommended to use 2 tanks with a drink, not to just as well stay free until the new "mature."
2) tea. To 3 liters of water to the bank take 3 teaspoons of black tea. A small amount of warm water dissolve the sugar. From each pot, leaving about 200 ml of the previous fermentation (this allows you to achieve the readiness of the new drink). Taken together, pouring into the jar, diluted with cooled boiled water to the place where the bank starts to become increasingly narrow. The contents of banks should not be hotter than 20 degrees. Try to put the mushroom in the jar is always the same side up. However, before proceeding to the bottom be sure to remove dirt, precipitation, etc.. Desirable mushroom gently rinse in boiled cooled water. But especially to get involved too clean is not worth it. Usually it is sufficient only to remove the dirt along the edges and the bottom. The literature mentions that thoroughly rinse mushrooms every 2 -3 weeks. It must be remembered that the fungus alive, that rudeness can kill. At any manipulation of the fungus is necessary to try to bring as little as possible damage. You can not separate the pieces of mushroom violently. Gauze will prevent the fungus from the flies, the larvae of which can kill the fungus.
In general, then, there is a 101 version of how to prepare a solution. The amount of sugar is usually from 1 tablespoon to 100 grams per liter of water. It all depends on your taste, choose for themselves the best.
|Where and in what place you need to keep fungus|
Jar of mushroom to keep at room temperature or in a cool place, but so that it did not get the sun. |
It can not keep on slontse because fungus does not like extreme temperatures. If the fungus underexpose, then fermented milk will be less dense with more myagktm taste.
To pregotovit kefir at home: |
1) pick up and wash the fungus in cold water.
2) Put in a quart jar and cover with cold water
3) Leave for 6-8 hours
4) Strain through a sieve
|Technology of mushroom cultivation|
Compost: the basis for prigotavlivaniya compost for mushroom cultivation is a straw of cereals with the addition of horse pus. This is - a natural compost. In addition, the synthetic or semisynthetic composts, in which the horse pus partially or completely replaced by chicken sequences. |
Chopped straw they spread on the court and watered 3-4 days, and then mixed with other ingredients to form a collar. At one-third day of temperatures in the mid-collar up to +50-60 Ã‚Â°. This means that the collar must kill, enriching it with oxygen. This process was repeated three times. At 9-16 days the whole mass charged to the chambers of fermentation.
Prigotavlivanie compost: all compost is heated to 60 degrees and stand 12-18 hours, after which the fan reduces the temperature to 48-50 degrees and maintained 7-9 days.
Inoculation: after completion of the pasteurization temperature was lowered to 22-27 degrees and start sowing. Mycelium mixed throughout the mass of compost, then fill the shelves, boxes, plastic bags.
Incubation: the rapid development of the mycelium recommend to keep the temperature around 24 degrees with a humidity of 90-95%, the amount of CO2 is not greater than 0,2%. For 8-12 day, causing the tire - lime mixture.
Fruiting: in 9-12 days after the application of the coating layer are formed ovary of fungi. Air temperature should be reduced to +14-16 degrees. To develop and grow mushroom light is not desired. Fungi growing waves with a period of 10-14 months.